Friday, June 3, 2016

I love my new phone! Chrome pictures.


This new phone takes pretty nice pictures!!  Almost makes me not so sad about not having a camera (although I still really miss macro shots).  He's so cute!!

 Oh you have the wagon out... on the outside of the fence,,,

...and there's crumbs of hay in it... must have!  Silly boy!

You know I just realized there is a strand of barbed wire on that fence....... wow that stuff is old!!  Unless my dad ran a new strand when I was living in my old town.  Hmm....

 Scratching his throat on the fence post... my poor itchy boy...

Chewing his leg...

His sweet itch is back just as bad as ever and I've been doing the neem oil almost every day.... I think the reason it isn't working as well this time is because I get off work later than I used to so the gnats are having time to bite him before I get home.  :(  I can't wait until we get his barn done so I can have him inside at dusk when they are the worst.

Anyway on a happier subject I'm very happy with my phone and I love having my own smart phone.  :)

4 comments:

  1. I've been hosing off Red nearly every day, and spraying the Horseman's Dream Anti-Fung-Away on his worst spots, then basically covering him in SWAT and fly spray.
    I think keeping him cleaner has really, really helped! I haven't even used any special shampoo or anything, just water 99% of the time. I have had tiny little issues but the spray gets rid of it before it gets bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's interesting!! I'll have to try it. Can't hurt anyway. It makes sense considering flies are attracted to dirty horses and then they make the sweet itch sores all nasty introducing fungus and stuff. I was actually thinking about that the other day. I'm glad to know it helps Red.

      Delete
  2. He is beautiful. I have found this stuff works really great for gnat allergies. Both my boys have sweet itch. http://kineticvet.com/equishieldibhsalve.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm so sorry you have two with it. It really sucks... I'll definitely try that product. Thank you.

      Delete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)