Friday, January 22, 2016

Snow!


We got about three or four inches of snow last night!  It's so pretty!  I'm actually kind of glad we don't get snow very often (once a year, sometimes not even that), because when we do it's so magical.  :D  I didn't get many pictures because I was cold and the mud under the snow is not frozen so my shoes were getting nasty sinking through three or four inches of snow and then four or five inches of mud under that haha.  Also the horses were being boring.  They were a little playful, but after being out in freezing rain all night they just want to eat hay.  I can't really blame them.  These pictures were taken with a cell phone so they aren't great.  Here are the pictures.

I feel so fortunate to live here!

 The only picture I managed to get of them playing.  :)

 Jackal was having a blast!!  

You can see more pictures of him in the snow on my other blog Living A Farmer's Life (click here) and also meet the newest member of the family!!  Be sure to check out the post here (click).

 Geese!

 The only energetic picture I got of Chrome lol.

 This is what they preferred to do. 

 Pond isn't frozen!



I hope you enjoyed the pictures!  When my head stops hurting I'll try to get more.  :D

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures--though snow is far from my favorite subject. Are you going to be affected by this huge storm they keep talking about? It is missing us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huge storm? Err... I must be missing something. I haven't been paying attention to the weather or news because I've been busy and I don't have a T.V. Maybe I should look into this haha. I'm glad it's missing you. When is it supposed to hit?

      Delete
    2. I just looked it up and no it won't hit us. In fact I think this snow was part of that system, but I'm not sure. It's going pretty far north of us. :) It sounds like it could be really dangerous and scary (not sure how much is news hype) so I hope everyone is safe and careful. Again I'm glad it's not going to hit you!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I wanted to get more, but I didn't have time and now it's melting. Oh well I like these so it's okay.

      Delete
  3. Equestrian Journey has been included in our A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that we hope this helps to point even more new viistors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2016/01/a-sunday-drive_24.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)