Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Yay! Pictures!

 My new favorite galloping picture of Chrome from back in June!

I'm so happy because I finally have my laptop fixed so I have access to the pictures on it!  I have to admit part of the reason I haven't been posting is because I didn't have access to my pictures.... I hate posting without them lol.  So here is a sneak peak.  I'll have to watermark a bunch of them, but I'll try to get them posted soon.  :)  Here's one more I thought was cute... isn't he so limber?


2 comments:

  1. I also hate posting w/o pictures! I mean, that's like 50% of the reason we read blogs, lol. I have to admit that I have been horrible about blogging lately (and, erm, last year, too) partly because I'm busy and partly b/c we haven't been doing anything! There's only so many times ya'll will be amused by a pic of Salem standing in his stall!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)