Saturday, August 31, 2013

Bravest Horse Ever!

 

I totally forgot about this picture my husband took with his cell phone back in October 2011!!!  My best friend's husband was visiting and they were sighting in their rifles.  The ever curious Chrome would not leave them alone and he didn't seem overly bothered by the sound.  As you can see in the picture his ears are back, probably because it's so loud, but they said he didn't flinch or jump at all!  So I bet someday he will make a great mounted shooting horse.  :D

3 comments:

  1. BEST PHOTO EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! My husband actually took it. I was at work at the time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! You can't ask for more than that.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)