Thursday, October 4, 2012

Random Video and Picture


I took a picture of Chrome galloping up for his breakfast.  Some branches got in the way and it turned out blurry, so I played around with it in a photo editor and came up with this.  What do you think?

Also here's a video I took of them galloping up for their breakfast.  They LOVE their food hehe.  :D



Anyway sorry for the random post.  In a bit of a hurry.  I'll start posting again soon.  I've been busy.

P.S.  If anyone has any experience buying half chaps I would appreciate some advice on my previous post.  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Love the photo and video! The edited photo looks like a poster - you should frame that one.

    I can't offer any advice on half chaps...daughter and I both wear tall boots to school and show in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at them go! Zep sure has an interesting gait. His top half barely moves. Quite efficient.

    Mango Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. the video is fabulous. That donkey can really go!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)