Saturday, July 14, 2012

Chrome's Bloodlines

 Sorry I've been gone so long...  I guess I just needed a break.  Since I last posted we had a wildfire (several hundred acres burned) that came within seven miles of my house and scared me so bad!  They evacuated within about five miles from our house, but luckily we never had to leave.  And after that we finally got rain.  :D  In fact we had rain on several days.  I'm so thankful for it.  It's still too dry, but it's been a nice break from the heat.

So anyway, a friend of mine finally got a purebred Friesian colt (so happy for her!) and we realized her new colt has the same great grandsire as Chrome.  :D  She posted pictures of the Friesian stallions in his pedigree so I decided to do the same.  Here they are.

Chrome's (and my friend's colt's) great grandsire Reitse 272.


Chrome's grandsire Brandus 345.

 

Chrome's sire Hertog Jan v.d. Paddensteeg.


And last, but not least (in fact he's my favorite!!) Chrome. 

 

3 comments:

  1. So glad you were safe from the fire. Arty is still missing so we still has the sads here. Chrome it was nice seeing your relatives we can see where you got your handsome looks from but we thinks you are the most handsome of all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Gradsire is Brandus for Enzo also:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really glad to hear that you're safe from the wildfire, that must be very scary with it being so close.

    Lovely seeing Chrome's heritage, so handsome and he's inherited all their good looks!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)