Saturday, January 28, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I got the Liebster Blog Award from Margaret at Just Horses and DS at Adventures in Colt (filly) Starting. Thank you guys!!

Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. Here are the rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave us the award
3. Pick our five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs

I'm going to choose blogs about clicker training that I've been following a while, since last time I received the award on my other blog Living a Farmer's Life I chose new ones I was following, so here they are:

1. Heroes and Dragons - She has adorable Fell ponies (and lots of other cool animals) she rescued, does classical dressage and clicker training! What more can you ask for?

2. Painting Pony - I don't know how many followers she actually has, but wanted to mention her blog. She has awesome Chincoteague ponies and she also does a lot for the breed. Her ponies are known for their talent painting and she does it all with clicker training!

3. My Friend Grayson - I love her horse Grayson. He's just awesome. They do a lot of clicker training too and have such a great relationship. :)

4. Nuzzling Muzzles - An always entertaining blog. She has three gorgeous Arabians. I've been following her blog a while, but she's pretty new to clicker training. I'm always excited to read about her progress with it, but I understand she's really busy right now and it's difficult dealing with the evil neighbors. Looking forward to her move where she can have a private property to enjoy her horses again.

5. Hoofprints of Enzo and Kaspin - She doesn't do clicker training, but I wanted to mention her because she has the most awesome Friesian colt ever who is around Chrome's age so it's been a lot of fun following her progress. She just got an adorable Haflinger too!

Thank you guys for the award!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU, LOL!!! This is my first award, super wooooooooo hooooooooo!!! I am so happy you thought of us, even though yes, we don't know clicker training. But I love watching you do it all the time! Your horses and dogs are so in tune with you. That's why I love watching your fun blog! Thanks again soooooooooooo much! I really appreciate it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award! I love to read your comments on our blog - knowing that you enjoy reading along with our adventures makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)