Sunday, October 16, 2011

More Barn Pictures

Here are more pictures of the barn from the trail ride yesterday. I would give up my house for this barn!! It was so awesome. I'll have pictures of the horses and obstacles tomorrow. I'm too tired to do it today. Loooooong day at work.

Sorry some of them are blurry. I was in a hurry.

This is the inside view of those doors I showed you yesterday and at the top of this post.

This is the wash stall. Awesome!

The huge tack room.

This is the only picture I got of their covered arena. I completely forgot to go back for more shots.

The pull out feeder. :)

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)