Saturday, October 15, 2011

Competitive Trail Ride

First of all, look at the picture above . . . the barn was AWESOME!!!! It was four times the size of their house lol. So awesome. I'll post more pictures later. I'm exhausted.

My friends and I had a lot of fun even though we didn't get to ride. I was a little disappointed to find that it was basically just an outdoor obstacle course . . . there wasn't much "trail" in this ride lol. It actually worked out well though because the obstacles were all right there so we could see all of them instead of having to drive down the trail to see them. :) I now know what Chrome and I have to work on.

Anyway I'll get the pictures posted soon. I'm just so tired. Five am is too early. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh that barn looks very cool. Kinda like the one I pictured when you drew that one layout for those challenges you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The barn is nicer than my house! I wish I could afford to keep my horses in a place like this!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)