Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day Twenty Three: 30 Day Horse Challenge

Day Twenty Three: The first horse you ever rode.

I never actually rode my first pony because she wasn't broke to ride and was very mean. My second pony was Tony, named for Tony Danza, however I just called him Tony my Pony. :) I learned to ride on him. He only threw me once and I think it was just because he was scared. He was stubborn but not mean. He was an older buckskin pinto pony who died of colic a year after we got him. We tried everything to save him but he didn't make it. I think I have a couple of pictures of him somewhere, but I'm not sure where. He was so cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)