Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day Sixteen: 30 Day Horse Challenge

Day Sixteen: Your most recent fall.

I'm having trouble remembering my last fall . . . I think I know which one it is. If it's the one I'm thinking it was in 2004 or 2005 so it was a long time ago. I was exercising a horse for a friend and he forgot to tell me how one sided the horse was. We were doing great when I reached up with my right arm to do something with my sunglasses or something. He started spinning to his left like a reining horse. I was caught so off balance that I fell between his legs and he bolted. Thank goodness he didn't step on me. He was tall so it knocked the breath out of me and scared me, but I was fine. That horse is still the reason I dislike riding other peoples' horses. You just never know what to expect with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)