Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nap Time



I just thought I would share some incredibly adorable pictures of Chrome from yesterday. It was a gorgeous day outside and he was getting in some good nap time.




Doesn't he almost look like he's running in his sleep? In these next pictures he had no clue I was there! Even when my camera made beeping sounds as I changed settings he didn't wake up until a chicken went screaming past.




He was sleeping so hard his mouth was open! So cute!!




Chrome's a cute bedhead.


Sleep well all!!

8 comments:

  1. That is totally the cutest thing ever. He is just a big old sleepy head. Does he like belly rubs?

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute baby horse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. . . almost expected him to be drooling in that close up . . . :)
    And his bed head is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bedhead, such an adorable fellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loove the sleeping shots and sleepyhead and ... enough! BOL I can't believe how well the click training's going for you.
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab pictures, he looks so peaceful, I wonder what he was dreaming about :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)