Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Update

Last night I tried soaking some of Chrome's feed but he was not impressed so I gave it to him dry. After nibbling for a second he started munching on it like he'd never been hurt with completely normal jaw movements. He's also eating hay better this morning. We're still taking him to the vet because he's still sucking his cheeks, which he'd never done before and he's got snot again. I don't know if the snot is from the weather or if he's got another respiratory infection. I don't know how he could possibly have another one, but knowing my luck lately I wouldn't be surprised. I'll update again after we see the vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)