Saturday, October 31, 2009

Late Night Cuddle

Sorry it took me so long to get these pictures posted. Been a little busy. :) Here are Chrome and Galaxy cuddling up for a snooze. These pictures were taken in complete darkness. Neither horse was bothered by the flash at all. :)

The new feeding routine is working out a lot better!! I do think I'll start tying Galaxy up to eat because she crowds the gate when I take Chrome out. I'm now taking him out, feeding Galaxy, giving him his medicine and then letting him eat while I groom him, take pictures and work on our desensitizing work with the lead rope. He's doing fantastic! He also met me at the gate today, so I think he's about done with his playing hard to catch game. :) Good thing. I'll post pictures tomorrow (if I have time) of him in his new eating spot.


1 comment:

  1. You two are so cute all snuggled together.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)